1. Quality Management - Ensure adherence to quality standards and product quality through physical, analytical and microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
2. Manufacturing Management - Assist in planning and monitoring of quality assurance process to attain production key performance indicator and goals.
3. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Food Safety Compliance - Assist in the conduct of and monitoring of quality assurance and GMP and housekeeping.
4. Document Control and Management - Maintain complete accurate test records, agreements and corrective actions in a systematic manner for easy reference.
What you need to be successful in this job.
- Licensed Chemical Technician.
- Knowledge in unit operations, chemistry, environmental science, QA system and food safety and regulations.
- With experience in laboratory management.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Cebu, Muntinlupa, Batangas, or Davao.