1. Tax Regulatory Reporting and Compliance - Develops and prepares accurate and timely reports and tax filings in compliance with local and national tax reporting requirements and in compliance with the Company’s tax reporting-related initiatives, policies, procedures, and processes.
2. Tax Agenda Development & Implementation - Executes the tax plan, reporting and compliance agenda, and implements the Tax Reporting and Compliance Policies and Procedures in order to ensure that effective and efficient tax controls are in place and working.
3. Financial Analysis in Relation to Tax - Analyzes, reviews, interprets, and validates the data supplied by the Business Units and/or Financial Systems to ensure correct financial data relevant for internal and external tax reporting requirements.
What you need to be successful in this job.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least three (3) years of experience in taxation and compliance. Experience in the food & beverage industry is an advantage.
- Expertise in corporate taxation, from tax planning to compliance and reporting, as well as expertise in relevant regulations and technologies.